2017 SAVE THE DATE: Annual Lompoc Empty Bowls, March 22, 2017.
What is Empty Bowls?
For a donation of $25 participants choose a beautiful handmade bowl, enjoy a simple meal of soup, bread and water, and take home the bowl as a reminder of the meal's purpose to feed the hungry in our community.
Where do the proceeds go?
Last year, the Foodbank provided 1,056,970 pounds to 17,319 unduplicated individuals in Lompoc through 34 programs run by non-profit and faith-based partners, as well as the Foodbank’s own programs. All money raised from this event stays in Lompoc.
Tickets available at the door or from:
- Stillman Capital Group – 1201 East Ocean Ave #K
- Chamber of Commerce – 111 South I Street
- Rabobank – 828 North H Street
- Pier Fitness – 803 East Walnut Ave
- The Bookstore – 1137 North H Street, Suite Q
- Committee Members
- From the Foodbank – call 937-3422 x 106
For more information about the event and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Judith Monte, Development Manager, (805)937-3422 x 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors